- Shipping & Delivery
- Orders placed after 2:00pm PST Monday-Friday will be processed the following business day.
- We process and ship parts orders same day when received before 2pm. Equipment is processed within 24-96 hours, however, some items require additional time for preparation.
- All shipping transit time estimates are based on business days. Example, an order placed on Friday before 2pm PST selecting Next Day Air shipping option will not be delivered until the following Monday.
- Any orders containing out of stock items will be shipped together unless otherwise specified.
- Saturday Delivery: Due to the limitations and complications of Saturday Delivery, online orders will not be processed for delivered on Saturday. Please contact us by phone to
- place any order requiring Saturday Delivery.
- Customers outside of the US: Customs fees/duties/taxes are not collected in advance by Emiliomiti and are the responsibility of the recipient. Customer acknowledges that the products ordered and delivered may be subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and the country in which Customer is located. Customer shall be solely responsible for the determination of and adherence to the export control laws and regulations applicable to the products ordered by Customer. Customer agrees not to export or re-export products in violation of such laws and regulations. Moreover, Customer agrees not to export products or any documentation or information related thereto (i) to any country in which the United States has embargoed or restricted the export of goods and services (including but not limited to Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or to any national of any such country or other person or entity, wherever located, who intends to transmit, transport or deliver products to such a country; (ii) to any end-user who Customer knows or has reason to know will utilize the products in the design, development or production of weapons of mass destruction, including but not limited to nuclear, chemical and biological weapons; or (iii) to any end user who has been prohibited from participating in export transactions by a governmental agency, including but not limited to any federal agency of the United States government. These restrictions may change from time to time. If Customer has any questions regarding its obligations under the export laws and regulations of the United States of America, Customer should contact the Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce. For current information and contact addresses and telephone numbers, see http://www.bxa.doc.gov/.
- Rejected Shipments or Undeliverable as Addressed:
- Rejected or undeliverable items will be treated as buyers remorse and will be charged a $20 processing fee. Please confirm your address prior to checking out. Orders returned as undeliverable will be refunded automatically to the original form of payment less a $20 processing fee.
- Third Party or Freight Collect: Customers requiring the use of Third Party or Freight Collect service will incur a delay in order processing and are subject to the
- following fees:
- Small Parcel: Freight Collect or Third Party shipments can only be shipped via Fedex or UPS, a $25 processing fee will be added to the order to accommodate this special request.
- Freight Shipments: Freight shipments or any shipment requiring a BOL being shipped Third Party or Freight Collect will incur a $75 processing fee. Schedule pickups for freight shipments are between 14:00 and 17:00 Monday thru Friday PST.
- Lost or Damaged Shipments:
- If any item or packaging is damaged or missing, or if you have any doubt about possible damage, you MUST do the following:
- Note it clearly on the delivery receipt before signing
- Keep your copy of the delivery receipt
- Contact us within 2 business day
- Keep the damaged packing materials for inspection
- Take pictures of the damaged items and packaging
Though our warehouses give great attention to packaging every order for shipment, damage can occur in transit. In the case of damage we must go to the carrier company to receive reimbursement for these damages. By signing the delivery receipt you are taking responsibility and ownership for the shipment in the condition noted. If part or all of your shipment is damaged or missing and you did not note this in any way on the delivery receipt, we CANNOT guarantee any compensation for damages or missing items. Signing the delivery receipt without noting any damage means that you have received your shipment in acceptable condition.
It is the customer’s responsibility to open and inspect all packaging to check for concealed damage and/or missing items. Concealed damage should be reported to us within 2 business days to be considered as a valid claim.
- Privacy & Security
- At Emiliomiti we take your privacy very seriously and will never share your information with any 3rd party companies. Emiliomiti collects information for statistical purposes and improving the site's overall operational quality. We will not disclose your personal data to potential advertisers, research firms, or business partners. You have the option to request that we not send any information to you via e-mail or regular mail.
- Returns & Replacements
Buyer must contact us to arrange a return or exchange within 10 days of receiving item.
All items must be pre-approved by Emiliomiti and have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Electronics, Special Orders, and Replacement Parts cannot be returned.
Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Buyer is responsible for round-trip shipping costs, appropriate packing, insurance, and returning the item in “new” condition. All original packaging must be included. Used items will not be accepted for returns or exchanges.
- Payment Terms
Retail Customers will be billed in USD at the time of checkout for all items including Backorders and Special Orders. We accept the following types of payment, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Pay by Amazon, and eCheck.
Commercial Account Customers, will be billed in USD at the time of order. Commercial customers may update their saved payment information here, customers exempt from California Sales Tax should update their resale certificate here. Emiliomiti LLC accpets VISA, MasterCard, American Expresso, and eCheck.
Open Account or Net Terms customers may place orders using the P.O. option. Subject to the approval of Customer's credit by Emiliomiti, standard term of payment is NET thirty (30) days from the date of invoice, and payment shall be made as follows
Any payment received from Customer may be applied by Emiliomiti against any obligation owing by Customer to Emiliomiti under this or any other agreement, regardless of any statement appearing on or referring to such payment, without discharging Customer's liability for any additional amounts owing by Customer to Emiliomiti. The acceptance by Emiliomiti of such payment will not constitute a waiver or settlement of Emiliomiti's right to pursue the collection of any remaining unpaid balance.
New items have a (1) year warranty on parts and (30) day warranty on electronics, unless otherwise noted. Warranty covers manufacture defects and does not cover misuse by the user. Under no circumstance will the customer deem a machine or component defective. Only when Emiliomiti or it's affiliates have deemed a machine or component to be defective will the warranty be in effect. Defective or warrantied items, must be returned to Emiliomiti for proper credit. Emiliomiti does not pay for freight or return shipping on any item defective or not.
Refurbished, rebuilt, and used items will note specific warranty terms.
- Technical Support
- We have factory trained technicians available Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm PST, 415-621-1909